Helpful Links for New Patients
- ACOG - For Patients
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, (ACOG). General Website/ library for news and information.
- For Teenagers and young women. A really great web site with safe chat rooms and the best information. An award winner
Latest News Feed
- ACOG Official Statement about Hormone Therapy since WHI announcement.
- New Non Surgical Breast Enlargement idea. (In the news recently)
- The New Contraceptive, a PATCH applied once a week.....
- Current Health Care Fads, Myths, Frauds. WATCH OUT! A fun and interesting site....
- SCARGUARD, a product appearing in the magazines,supposedly to help minimize scarring
- "HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS", from ACOG.Look in the 'News Bulletin" section.
- FSD (Female Sexual Dysfunction). A new device appearing in the journals "Eros Therapy" may be of help...
- Vaccination against Cervical Cancer? No more Pap smears?
- New Contraceptive option: A vaginal ring, lasts a month
- "Essure" A New Contraceptive Method 'non surgical' and non medical
- A "new" procedure for Chronic Irregular Bleeding
- Genetic testing for Inherited Colon/Uterine cancer.An option to consider.
- Staying Healthy.NAMS.North American Menopause Society Website
- Medem. A General Medical Library.
- If you are/were the victim of sexual assault,you are not alone. :CLICK HERE / WebLink
- Genital Warts: a 'new' treatment option: Aldara Cream.
- STD concern? A general website on this topic. Also call the Doc!
- Lupron/Gnrh Treatment for endometriosis
- Endometriosis Association Website
- Interstitial Cystitis,(I.C). A Cause of Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Pain / Pelvic Pain Assessment form. Go to the "History and Physical" form on this website
- A new treatment for fibroids.UAE, (Uterine Artery Embolization)...
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Evista-Raloxifen /S.E.R.M.(HRT option)
- Thinking about SOY as HRT? (#1) / WebLink
- Thinking about SOY as HRT? (#2) / WebLink
- National Center for Alternative & Complementary Medicine / WebLink
- The North American Menopause Society. (click on "Alterntives to HRT" for some ideas. / WebLink
- ACOG:"Practice Bulletin on the Use of Botanicals for Management of Menopausal Symptoms" (Click on "Publications") / WebLink
- WHI STUDY This is website for the study you've been reading about. Look here for updates / WebLink
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals website for HRT ideas. (Click on "Resources" then on"Menopause") / WebLink
- Updated Contraception Issues / WebLink
- The new Contraceptive Patch / WebLink
- The new Vaginal Ring / WebLink
- "ESSURE" a new 'non surgical' and non hormonal contraceptive option / WebLink